Monitors & Touchscreen Monitors
As the first company to deal with touchscreen technology in Europe, we have more than 40 years of experience in this industry, with our own development and production. In addition, you will receive complete solutions, customized if necessary, to cover exactly your application requirements
- With solution-oriented consulting with regard to the general conditions at the installation site, such as lighting conditions, dust density, air conditioning, remote connection via signal amplifier/extender, installation situation, and service accessibility.
- With individual design with regard to mounting points, front panel dimensions, colors and printing.
- And with overall project management from complete delivery with commissioning, to spare parts stocking, to on-site service
- Displays are available from 16.3 cm / 6.4" up to (currently) 177 cm / 70".
- Equipment variants are: Open frame built-in monitors, with front panel, as wall-mounted or in a closed housing, and also as desktop monitors
- Variants: Indoor/Outdoor/with touchscreen or protective glass/with keyboard.
- WES monitors are generally specified for higher temperature ranges up to 50° C, some can even be used from -20° / + 60°. In comparison: General standard up to 40°C
- LCD technology mainly with LED backlight. For daylight requirements also in transflective or high brightness.
- Signal inputs RGB analog, DVI, HDMI and optionally with video (composite / S-Video)
- Long service life based on Form - Fit - Function. This means that funcitionality and mounting points remain the same even when the model is changed.
- Improper design of heat dissipation reduces the life of the monitor by 50% or leads to early total failure. We help you to avoid this.
- first-class price/performance ratio, even for custom-made products starting from 1 piece
- Short-term delivery possibility of standard monitors
- Can also be used in combination with our kiosk terminals / info terminals and trackballs
- Security through WES-own service with repair center
- Competent and personally reachable consulting team/hotline